Specialists in Installation, Repairs & Planned Maintenance
Like any other piece of mechanical equipment air conditioning requires regular servicing to keep it running reliably and efficiently.
A well planned installation followed by a Planned Maintenance agreement will minimise problems and provide the end user with peace of mind.
Equipment that is not serviced on a regular basis will deteriorate far more quickly and will usually result in additional cost to the customer.
Key Benefits of regular maintenance...
- Increased performance & reliability
- Energy savings
- Extended equipment life
- Improved air quality
Why use Conditioned Air?..
- Priority scheduling for contract customers
- 10% parts discount over non-maintenance customers
- Customers receive detailed planned maintenance checklist on complletion of all visits
- Our engineers are paid no comission for maintenance & repairs so there is no insentive to fix equipment that is not faulty
- All Conditioned Air's engineers are continuously trained to the latest standards and use the latest technology